A 70 Year History
A Tradition In Music Since 1946
Hudson Valley Piano Center started as a big dream in one band director’s heart. That band director’s name was Mr. Joseph Vincitore, founder of Vincitore’s Hudson Valley Piano Center. Mr. Vincitore first opened the doors of Vincitore’s – Pianos & Organs in 1946 with the philosophy that music enriches everyone’s life. Over sixty five years later, our doors remain open, and we share the same philosophy: “Enrich Your Life through Music!”
Jon Vincitore assumed formal ownership of the company from his father Joseph in December of 1977. He also sincerely believes in the importance of music and held to that cause throughout his life. His commitment to that cause and passion for helping people find music has led to countless success stories of musical memories and experiences across the Hudson Valley and the US! Our hope is to continue Mr. Vincitore’s meaningful tradition and hold on to the vision of growing music participation in our communities.
Today, while Vincitore’s, Hudson Valley Piano Center enjoys the legacy left behind from our founder, we are committed to continuing with this same passion!